The abstracts to be presented at the congress should be in the form of experimental studies, clinical studies and original case reports, which can contribute to scientific development and should give a conclusion message. The congress covers studies in medicine and health. Since the abstracts will be printed as you send them, attention should be paid to typographical errors. The authors are responsible for all typographical errors.
“Ethical, scientific, legal, etc., compliance with the rules is the responsibility of the authors.”
- Abstracts will be sent to email@example.com mail account.
- Academic titles should not be used in author names.
- Names should be written in lowercase letters with only the first letter capitalized.
For example: Ahmet Yıldız
- The names and addresses of the institutions where the authors work must be specified.
For example: Karabuk University Faculty of Medicine, Xxxx Department, Karabuk, Turkey
- The first letters of the title should be capitalized and abbreviations should not be used as much as possible.
Example: Xxxxx Xxxx Xxxxxx Xxxxx Xxx
- If abbreviation is used in the abstract, the full name of the abbreviation should be stated in parentheses.
- Abstracts should include aim, material and methods, results and conclusions.
- The entire abstract should be between 150 to 300 words, excluding the title, author’s name and affiliations.
- Abstracts will be accepted in Turkish and English for domestic participants, and only in English for foreign participants.
- At the end of the abstract, 3-5 keywords related to the study subject should be added.
- Our congress complies with the Associate Professorship Criteria and the accepted abstracts will be published in the INTERNATIONAL ATLANTIC MEDICAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE CONGRESS site. Full texts will be published in the booklet. Scientific, ethical, and legal responsibility for the article belongs to the authors.
- You must send your abstracts in word/doc format to the congress e-mail address until July 22th, 2022 at the latest.
- Abstracts that do not fulfill the criteria will be excluded, regardless of their content.
Evaluation of the abstracts
- The evaluation of the abstracts will be done by the Scientific Evaluation Committee.
- The result of the evaluation will be sent to all the abstract owners as a result letter.
- Your final registration to the congress must be made until July 22th, 2022 and the contribution receipt must be sent to the congress e-mail address.
Full-Text Submission Rules
- There is no obligation to send full text in our congress. If you want to have your full texts published in the congress book, you must send your FULL TEXTS to firstname.lastname@example.org until Aug 5th, 2022, after your abstract is accepted. Full texts will be published in the booklet after the congress.
- The full text should not exceed six pages, including references.
- For full text, the article writing rules of the The Atlantic Journal of Medical Science and Research (Atlantic J Med Sci Res)